We are looking for someone interested in a telecommute position with some occasional travel to the data center and the US (twice annually). The Senior eDiscovery Specialist is a member of the Oasis Technology Team as a remote employee (Telecommute). This role will be responsible for client management for UK operations and support for US organizations too. This position requires data manipulation skills related to data processing, load file creation and modification, TIFF generation, email handling and loose document processing. It is helpful to have some basic knowledge of networks, basic forensic data skills, and evidence handling knowledge. Microsoft Excel skills are also helpful. This position may require occasional work on nights and weekends.
The Senior eDiscovery Specialist also assists with support and maintenance of servers, storage systems, virtual machines, and eDiscovery applications. This individual will work alongside senior team members to provide logistical support, respond to queries, document changes, and assist with testing, assessment, diagnosis and resolution of service outages and incidents.
The Senior eDiscovery Specialist is a ‘hands-on role’ that requires an individual with a strong technical background, as well as an ability to learn and adapt to advancing technologies. The Senior eDiscovery Specialist will be empowered during IT planning initiatives to ensure that best practices are incorporated into strategic IT plans and expectations are clearly defined.
This is a remote role (home based) with ideal candidates living in the London area. This role will require periodic visits to the corporate datacenter in Stockley Park (Heathrow Airport area).
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described herein.
The function of the role is composed of tactical, operational, and strategic activities in support of the eDiscovery and technical offerings, such as:
- Provide prompt, clear and timely communications of issues and resolution statuses to our internal clients.
- Support for processing and hosting platforms such as Relativity, Law, Brainspace, Nuix, etc.
- Troubleshooting basic issues related to Relativity front end like dtSearch, Analytics, Search Issue, load issues, user management, Persistent Highlight, Reports, Views, Layouts, field creations, etc.
- Database migrations and upgrades.
- Setup and troubleshoot User Access including Two-Factor Authentication.
- Learn the client-facing software applications and become knowledgeable with established processes and workflows.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Must live within ~1 hour commute of Heathrow Airport.
- Practical understanding of information technology concepts, protocols, best practices & strategies.
- The role will occasionally require the lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects (servers, storage systems, network equipment, etc.) and some climbing on ladders (occasional inspection of cables in elevated tracks).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must have valid government-issued ID.
- Must qualify for and maintain data center access.
The Senior eDiscovery Specialist must have the following:
- A desire and willingness to learn and acquire new skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and under own initiative.
- The ability to present ideas in user-friendly and non-technical language.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively within the IT organization, with co-workers, and business partners.
Benefits and Work Conditions
Oasis offers an extensive array of benefits that help our employees improve their quality of life. The following benefits create added value to the work experience and make us a premier employer:
- 100% Telecommute position
- Educational reimbursement & Professional Training bonus program
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
- Flex schedule and Flex days
- Home internet & mobile phone monthly allowance
- Fast-paced environment with the requirement for 99.9% systems uptime.
- Opportunity for mentorship and skills development from industry professionals in areas such as:
- Data Analytics & Reporting
- Networking and Data Center Operations
- eDiscovery Project Management
- DevOps and PowerShell Automation and scripting
- Windows and Linux OS management
- Cyber Security (Vulnerability scanning, Incident response, Threat monitoring)
- Enterprise Storage Systems (Isilon, Nimble)
- Virtualization management (Hyper-V, System Center, Docker)
How to Apply
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org. While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted. [Please note that selected candidate will be required to submit to a pre-employment background check.]